Dortmund/Hagen • Part-Time
Working student Business Administration (m/w/d)
To support us with accounting and billing tasks, we are looking for a working student in business administration (m/f/d) who can feel comfortable in a young and dynamic environment. Apply for a permanent position in Dortmund.
What you will do
- You will independently take on accounting tasks, such as recording ongoing business transactions, thereby contributing to proper financial accounting.
- You are responsible for checking, accounting and posting incoming and outgoing invoices, ensuring compliance with accounting guidelines.
- You will be responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements and will be involved in the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- You have basic knowledge of accounting and billing and are motivated to deepen and apply this in practice.
- You have a good understanding of numbers and analytical skills that enable you to understand complex accounting issues and process them correctly.
- You are able to take on accounting and billing tasks independently, carefully and responsibly.
- You have basic IT knowledge, especially accounting software, and are willing to familiarize yourself with specific programs.
- 500€ and 3 days for professional development
- Company health insurance
- 50% Home Office
- Modern equipment